Powell Brower Interiors
Full Service Design Services: Price on request
- In home/office consultation
- Proposal of room plans
- Selection of wallpaper, fabric treatments, art, lighting, rugs and accessories
- Sourcing, Shopping and Purchasing your selections
- Installation and final reveal
- Price to be custom quoted based on the scope of the project.
- turnkey project management from concept to completion
- Design consultations : residential or commercial in DC, MD or VA
- Real estate staging services and color consultations to increase the value of your home sale.
- In-home styling and staging services
- Online or in-store product sourcing
- furniture re-arranging
- Entire home or room design or re-design
- on site shopping trip with customer and designers
- Room plans
Virtual Services: Price on request depending on how many rooms we design for you.
- "Design Care Package": our virtual room or home consultation "in-a-box" to include a custom care package with virtual e-Board, product flip-book and sources, paint swatches, implementation guides, flooring options, and a to-scale rendering of your finished room design.
- A phone consultation call before getting to work and phone support to tweak and discuss design plan.
- Client uploads "before" pictures to Powell Brower Interiors, with requested measurements.
- A complete 'how to' design your room from concept to completion, on your own time and within your budget.
- Follow up consultation to aid in execution of plan
Design boards are virtual room ideas to jumpstart any project to re-decorate or renovate. You can have a room designed professionally long distance! We start with a questionnaire to get a feel for your dilemma, your style and your wish-list of criteria. We then work up a plan for your room(s), offering color schemes, design, placement and product selections. Our E Board is sent electronically and a call will follow to discuss implementation, tweaks and overall plan. It is the easiest way to redecorate and helps you avoid making costly mistakes.