Do you swear by anything? I'd love to know your beauty routine!
- Estee Lauder 'Idealist' Serum: changes the texture of your skin to feel like silk and minimize pores
- Avalon Organics 'Vitamin C' Milk Cleanser: wonderful scent and gentle on the face
- Avalon Organics 'Vitamin C' Moisturizing Lotion: Mehh. it's alright. I don't like day creams with sunscreen in them because I'm usually sensitive to it, and I'm a tad sensitive to this.
- Jo Malone 'White Jasmine and Mint' Body Wash: smells so light and fresh and is the perfect base for any perfume.
- Trader Joe's 'Ginger Almond' Soap: my husband loves it because it exfoliates, but I like that it's not too harsh and smells pleasant but not overpowering. I was formerly a Dove white soap kinda girl but this is nice.
- Burt's Bees 'Peach Willowbark' Pore Scrub: best cheapo exfoliator yet. Not as harsh as St. Ives apricot scrub (that myself and every 16 year old swears by because it's so strong you can feel your skin peeling off) but similar price and you can feel the beads working. Nothing worse than not being able to feel the grit.
- Estee Lauder Eye Repair: don't really know. Feels nice but I only use an eye cream because I think I should. Not because I've noticed a difference.
- Philosophy 'Purity': Mild enough for bedtime but strong enough to remove your mascara and eyeliner!
- La Mer: Worth.Every.Penny.
Powell Brower Interiors specializes in making your house a home. Our favorite accessories are furry feet and a well-lived life. We offer both e-Design services (virtual) and complete interior design services for clients in the DC, MD and VA areas. We'd love to work with you, so contact us today!